Creating A Vibrant Healthy Economy
Custer Economic Development Association
Custer Economic Development Association (CEDA) was founded as a nonprofit organization to address the economic development needs within the boundaries of Custer County, Idaho. We help connect our businesses and communities to resources.
Economic development is fundamentally about a better quality of life. This is the underlying mission of economic developers. They work every day to help sustain community vitality through business retention, expansion, and recruitment, as well as entrepreneurial development, community enrichment and development. They can be instrumental in special community projects that help invigorate the quality of life in our communities.
Our services offer you confidential one on one consultation
Who We Are
- CEDA is a 501c3 non-profit partnership between Idaho Commerce, Custer County, and local cities industries, and businesses. CEDA’s focus is strengthening economic and community development. The board of directors has wide and diverse representation and oversees the executive director.
- Our executive Director is funded through Idaho Commerce’s Rural ED Pro Initiative Grant.
- Our office is located at the Challis Community Event Center and it is managed by our executive director.
- Board of Directors meets Quarterly (January ~ April ~ July ~ October). The executive board and project committees meets as needed.
- The CEDA board hosts an annual Coordination meeting in the Spring (Feb/March) and an annual Community Roundtable (countywide, includes businesses, elected officials, agencies, citizens).
Challis Community Events Center
Our Top Resource Connections
Our goal is to help you succeed whether you are starting your own business or need financing help, we have the connections you need!
Idaho Commerce Incentives
Profile & Demographic Information
Business Development Tools
Local Utilities & Applications
Community Technical Assistance Program
Check out Our local Beauty
With close to 5,000 square miles of land in Custer County, we can boast of some incredible views. With expansive views, beautiful lakes, and the Salmon River, there is something around every corner. Check out our gallery and prepare to be amazed!